1. Design Brief – Interview your client and make sure to get all the information you need.
2. Research – Learning more about your clients industry and there products/services as well as the clients history and competitors.
3. Reference – Check out other graphic design and current trends.
4. Conceptualize – Sketch and developing the logo around the given brief and the research you have made.
5. Reflection – Letting the idea mature following a quick design break.
6. Presentation – Choosing 2-3 design options to present to the client, as well as getting feedback and doing some edits until the design is complete.